You can see stock prices at the bottom of your television screen or, if you are currency exchange in the foreign exchange market, you can see your computer screen up and down the exchange rate. Prices are rising and you are surprised that their behavior means something.
Can you send a decision that you can use to make your decisions? How, of course, are you going to study the market?
To make money from the market, anyone must have a way to study.
There are basically two approaches: basic and technical. The basic analysis focuses on the value, but it is another subject topic. On the other hand, the technical analysis focuses on the value and its movement. Price movement is the following features that can merchants study to help their decisions:
1. Trend – To constantly move it into one direction,
2. Instability – the intensity of its flow based on a break,
3. Moments – its high speed and error rates,
4. Cycle – The tendency to move into the tricks of this cycle, especially in the future market,
5. Market power – the number of transactions that support its movement,
6. Support and resistance – its tendency increases or decreasing at a certain level and again to reverse.
Analysts, using the technical perspective of marketing analysis, have developed their own independent indicators of those people using basic analysts.
These indications are used to measure the value of the movement’s movement.
Fortunately, for modern day traders like you, you do not need to meet your own device.